Sound Care Hearing Group is a full service provider of clinical and diagnostic audiological products, services and counseling including:
- Complimentary hearing aid visit ($65.00 value).
- *NEW* Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) testing for infants and difficult to test adults and children.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for infants, children and adults;
- State of the art, digital hearing aid sales, service and repairs;
- Custom earmolds for water and noise protection including musician's plugs;
- Assistive Listening Devices for use with TV and phone;
- Aural Rehabilitation classes to teach effective communication strategies to patients and their families;
- Hearing impaired and new hearing aid user support groups;
- WISE EARS! community education program designed to help reduce the incidence of Noise Induced Hearing Loss;
- In-home visits available by appointment;
- Battery Club; and
- Support Groups are available.